November 4, 2019

Transformation!

I did a thing this week...Mind Blown over here. I have an unruly puppy dog who has been terrorizing my house for a while now. I've been working diligently to teach & train him for the past year.
Well, out of desperation, I decided to get a training collar, and after ONE DAY of training him, he is now a sweet, happy, & obedient doggie. I can't even believe it. He's a totally different dog!

This reminds me of what God does in our life. He changes us to make us a totally different. We become something brand new when we choose to trust & follow Him.
The Bible says in 2 Corinthians 5:17, That if any man is in Christ, He is a new creation. The old has passed away, the new has come.

If you keep reading that passage, you will see that Christ made a way for reconciliation to God. You and I are not perfect, and the sacrifice that Jesus made for us made a way to know our Lord. 
When a person chooses to accept Christ, in a moment, our eyes are open to the things of the Lord. We are given the Holy Spirit to have understanding of the scriptures and who God is.

If you are searching for something better...A change in your life... He is calling you. He is waiting for you to turn your heart to Him. Call out to Him in prayer. You won't regret it. He is Worthy!

No comments: