February 21, 2010

Winter Adventure


The boys climbing "Mega Hill"
(I'm taking the picture from 1/2 way up)
They wanted to go off trail exploring.
I am thankful for foot prints to find our way back when needed :-)

Her we are at the top.
Notice the tree line behind them.

Time to stop for some Sno-Cones
Remember boys...only vanilla snow


After the snow ball fight its time to build a snow man

OK, he's just a little guy, but what the camera doesn't show
is the big guy behind it, all covered in snow from losing the snow battle.
2 against 1 without good snow gloves...not fair.

Time for the farewell beat down mr snowman.
I can't show the after pictures...far too gruesome


1 comment:

Kira said...

I went for a walk with Luna in the woods way back behind our house...and went further than I would normally have gone...simply because we had our tracks in the snow to lead us back!