Struggle within -- Struggle without
The natural order on earth is to...
- struggle at work
- struggle with relationships
- struggle in the world
- struggle between nations
- struggle in nature
- struggle at home
- struggle in your conscience
- struggle in communities
- struggle in you emotions
- struggle in business
- Struggle for peace - security - fulfillment
- Struggle just to count all the things we can struggle with!
So...learn how to struggle well!
Become a person who:
- Chooses their battles wisely, and finishes what they start
- Finds a way to get things done, regardless of opposition
- Thinks strategically and looks at the big picture
- Has the conviction to know what is worth fighting for and what/who would be worth dying for.
Of course this doesn't mean becoming a bully or a brute!
Assuming that you have no desire to "beat people up", there is a lot to be gained by learning the art of struggle. The observations from Sun Tsu's famous book "The Art of War" have been applied to a number of other subjects over the centuries.
Traditional martial arts has always been practiced in a way that stimulates growth in all aspects of life:
Physically: Strength, flexibility, balance, reflexes, timing etc.
Mentally: Strategy, wit, analysis, synthesis, memorization, resilience, perseverance, etc.
Spiritually: Causes you to think about the meaning of life, and what things are worth fighting for.
We combine traditional values, with modern techniques and applications.
This world is difficult...practice a discipline that fosters holistic growth and development.