February 11, 2011

Birthday

Psalm 118:24
This is the Day that the Lord has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it.

I just want to say thank you to all of my friends
and family for your love and sweet birthday wishes today!
It has been a great day, & I'm feeling very thankful
for all the Lord has done for me!
Jesus is truly SO merciful and gracious to me!


Here's the cake I made today.
My kids helped with the decorating. I can't wait to have a piece!
Here's the recipe (you'll want to hang onto this for special occasions):
Thank You Lord for another wonderful year to learn
and grow!
~Rachel~
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Christine said...

Wow! Yours looks much better than the one in the recipe! That's amazing! Happy Birthday sweet lady!

Kira said...

That cake looks gorgeous AND delicious! :)
Happy Birthday!

(ha ha! My word verification is "pardi")