February 10, 2011

Cold Winter days...


We brought the trampoline out to burn energy!
I randomly find Matthew doing this around the house.
I always get a kick out of it.


My little Chef...


Here goes! My Mother's recipe...


I like to under bake them a bit. Makes em' nice and chewy.

Mom's Favorite Chocolate Chip cookies:
Preheat oven to 375 degrees

2/3 cup Shortn.
2/3 cup butter
1 cup sugar
1 cup brown sugar
2 eggs
2 tsp vanilla
Cream fats with Sugars and then mix in rest of wet ingredients above.
In a separate bowl combine:
3 cups All Purp Flour
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp salt
Slowly add dry ingredients to wet until you get a nice consistancy.
Add 1 pkg choc chips or whatever other extras you like.
Bake @ 375 for 8-10 minutes.
You can freeze dough up to 12 months. Recipe doubles nicely.

~Rachel~
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Christine said...

Nice Stones! Those look yummy.