February 2, 2011

Sewing


Do you like to watch for particular birds where you live?
In recent years, I've noticed falcons that nest in our area, and have
become interested in watching for birds.
I mention this because once you start watching, they are fun to spot!
Well, we have this beautiful ornamental tree outside one of our windows
that attracts birds thoughout the year. Since I often notice birds there,
that is what inspired these window panels.
They were easy and quick to make.
I mostly sew simple projects like pillow cases, pajama pants, and table cloths.
What are your favorite things to sew?
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Christine said...

These are beautiful Rachel! I want to enjoy sewing, but I don't do it enough to be proficient, and so I get frustrated that it takes so long for me to do anything!