March 20, 2008

Spring

I just love spring. It's one of those seasons that I find myself looking forward to around the end of March since many times, the snow is still lingering, but we get good days here and there... My kids took full advantage of our "warm" day when it was 40degrees outside!

I hope we get to dye eggs for Easter this week, and make colorful jello. We will see how things go around the house. Last weekend, we took the kids to an Easter egg hunt at Bill's workplace, and they really enjoyed themselves. They are still asking me for candy that they gathered at the hunt.

So here's a picture of our little JW at four months old. Isn't he just a cutie? I can't get over that wonderful smile. He amazes me as he is aggressive to sit forward and see what's going on around the house.

A friend of mine told me about a farmer who sells fresh organic vegetables right to our neighborhood. Bill and I are very excited to be a part of their group. I'm starting to feel ancy to start my vegetable garden! At the YMCA this week, another friend suggested that I buy a cucumber plant that grows more like a bush to place in a pot in my backyard. I think I will try this since our soil isn't suitable for a garden. Boy, my mind is spinning with ideas for this summer...not to mention canning this fall! :)




I put this picture on here because, well, I just think this is very cute. Monkeys are funny to me. I laugh because Luke likes them too. Maybe because he likes to be funny.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: