March 5, 2008

Sweet little Smiles

Today it is very cold and snowy outside.
This year, I find myself actually finding productive
things to do around that house to keep occupied.
Usually, this time of winter, I am day dreaming of the mild spring weather to come.
So, on that note, I made a case for my knitting and crochet supplies.
There were quite a few tutorials online to get ideas from.
I'm pretty happy with how it came out.

The kids seem more cooperative to take a few pictures today.
Here are a few that turned out really cute.
It feels like yesturday that David was our only little tiny baby. How the time flies!

Let's see here...JW is 3 months old,
Maggie is 22 months, Luke is nearing 4, and David just turned 5.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Angela said...

Hey Rachel, cute pics. They do have very cute smiles. you'll want to edit it though...you said, "Luke is 3 months old."

Rachel said...

Thanks, sometimes I wonder where my brain is when I try to talk or write :) I meant JW.