April 5, 2008

Spring

I just had to post this precious picture of Gabrial Josiah. One of my cousins had their first baby, and I'm just so excited for them. Isn't he such a doll?


If I didn't already have a baby, I think he would be an inspiration to have another around here! What a gift from the Lord!


This week, we have finally starting feeling the Spring Fever! It feels refreshing to open the windows during the day and see a nice sunny sky. We planted seeds for our vegetable garden and even did a few flowers. I do look forward to gardening this year!

I'm looking at the weeks and months ahead, and see how the Lord is bringing life all around us. I have several friends who are expecting a baby, and others who look forward to getting pregnant. The Lord truly has blessed our family with wonderful little children who are constantly challenging me to turn to Him for help. Tonight, I am thankful for what God is doing in my life and family.

No comments: