June 4, 2008

Something is growing in my house...

I have a houseplant that had this strange fungus come up this week out of the soil.
I have no idea why or how it ended up in my soil, but it sure does look interesting! (Not to mention the icky smell....)

Here is what it looked like about 12 hours later. This just reminds me of a color I would imagine at Willy Wonka's chocoate factory...The only problem is that it's not Chocolate, so it had to go. hee hee

I've been making bread from this really neat bread book that I found called Artisan bread in five minutes a day. I've been learning alot from it.

If you have any bread recipes to share, please do! I'd love to try them!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Amz said...

Hey Rachel! I hope you all are doing well. I found this article on the internet. I don't know if it's the same as your mushrooms, but It looked and sounded like a match. http://www.ipm.iastate.edu/ipm/hortnews/2007/1-10/mushrooms.html